Now events are back in full force we have an exciting opportunity for an organised, self motivated, individual with strong experience working in events and hospitality specifically conference and events or event production to join us as Event Logistics Supervisor ensuring all our events are organised and set up in line with client expectation to sales brief.
Reporting to the Group General Manager, key focus areas for this role are as follows : –
- Work closely with sales team and event managers, to translate client needs and ensure all spaces set to to required specification on event day (events will include conferences, exhibitions, weddings, social and music events)
- Order equipment, furniture and support staff as required and planning of all timelines for access, build and breakdowns
- Support bars manager as required with building, set up and breakdown of event bars
- To be hands with team on events to ensure delivery of all event set ups and break downs working with event managers and third parties as required to ensure seamless events.
- The role may also require you to support off site events as required in terms of ordering and management of logistics and equipment so travel may be required in line with this.
Please click HERE to read more information about this role and apply.