- On our website when you make or manage a booking; register or alter your details, use the ‘Contact us’ forms for an enquiry; request a brochure; apply for a vacancy in ‘Careers’; enquire about or apply for a Corporate Account or Business Account card.
- In our Customer Services department from your correspondence.
- By telephone when speaking to a call centre agent.
- In hotels when you register at reception.
- Hotel booking payments are processed through Sage Pay secure payment portals
- Event tickets booking payments are made through Ticket Line Secure booking payments.
- Please note we do not process the payment nore hold any card information on any of our systeam
We use your data and personal information in the following ways:
- To continually improve your customer experience. We use the information to process bookings and payments, communicate with you about bookings, products, services and promotional offers, update our records, create and maintain your ‘Victoria Warehouse’ account(s) and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may also contact you to ask about your experience using our hotels and services as part of a continual programme of customer service improvement.
- To improve our website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To provide you with requested information or correspondence, such as a Victoria Warehouse Directory or a response from us to an enquiry made by you.
- To send you details of your new, amended or cancelled booking or ‘your Victoria Warehouse’ account details – usually via email
- With your permission, your contact details may be used to supply information to you by telephone, email or post, about our company and to send you occasional promotional material, such as information about special offers which we think you might find valuable. If you do not agree to receive this information, you may opt out from receiving future information at any time; see the opt out section of this policy.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly.
- We offer our customers the ability to save payment cards within their My Victoria Warehouse account so that, upon making future bookings, they have the convenient option of selecting a previously saved card in order to pay. This information is only used/accessed when the customer uses their saved card to pay for a booking.
Non disclosure to third parties
|Cookie and tag types||Examples||Purpose|
|Functional||Victoria Warehouse consent cookie||Indicates if you have been asked for consent for the Victoria Warehouse website to use marketing cookies on your browser|
|Session ID||Allows the basket function to work on the site and is automatically removed once you leave the website|
|Cookiekey||Allows the ‘remember me’ function (if set) to automatically log you in to My Victoria Warehouse when you return to the website.|
|Statistical||Google Analytics||Records (anonymous) statistical information about usage of the Victoria Warehouse websites for performance monitoring and to drive insight into areas for improvement|
|Maxymiser||Victoria Warehouse uses Maxymiser to test new content on our site to improve performance. The cookie is set if you visit a page that has is being optimised and is used to recognise you and serve you the most relevant content when you return to the site.|
|Silverpop||Silverpop track any interaction and conversion that comes as a result of clicking on a link in a Victoria Warehouse promotional email using cookies.|
|Affiliate Window||As part of our affiliate programme these cookies and tags are used to track and store information if you click on an affiliate window link on a third party website, banner, advertisement or email. They also track conversion and information about the referring site and time of the click.|
- Sending an email to info@Victoriawarehouse.com with your name, address and (if you have made a booking with us) a confirmation number.
- On promotional emails we always provide a link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe you from that service.
Please note it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ of receiving communication from us which relate to your bookings. This ensures we can always contact you in the event of a circumstance that affects your stay with us. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as the Mail Preference Service, and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the controller of all information collected on this website is: Light Leisure Trading. Victoria Warehouse, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester, M17 1AB. If you wish to view, delete or amend any of the information we hold on you, this can be done by contacting us in writing at the address provided above. We will not charge for amending or deleting personal information, but may charge for viewing information held on you as specified in the Data Protection Act (1998).